Friday, January 7, 2011

humbled

Do you ever have those days when you just realize how unworthy you are... This morning I was reading about His love for us and I just had to stop, confess my sins and just acknowledge how unworthy i am of His love and goodness-it seemes its easy to recognize His goodness and draw close to Him in hard times but me personally-when things are good- I hate to admit that Im not always that great at stopping and praising Him for His blessings when I have done NOTHING to deserve them.
He is so good to us and His love never fails. Im so thankful that He never lets me wonder far but always keeps His loving hand upon me drawing me back when i step out too far. Im so thankful for His unconditional love when i constantly neglect to love Him and others as hes commanded.
Thank you Jesus for your sacrifice. Thank you for Your Word and Your Holy Spirit within us. Thank you for never giving up on me.

"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 118:1

"I was pushed back and about to fall, but the Lord helped me. The Lord is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation."Psalm 118:13-14

"You are my God, and I will give you thanks; You are my God, and I will exalt you. Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever." Psalm 118:28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment