Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow I cant believe its 2011 already! This year has gone by so fast but it has been an incredible year of growing for me! I made some major changes in my business at the beginning of 2010 and its been amazing to see how God has blessed it and been so faithful to provide!

I just realized its also been a good while since Ive blogged on here- Im looking forward to a new study on Wed. nights that Im sure will lead me to blog more =)
Ive been going through the Power of a Praying Wife the last month or so and its a little more difficult to blog about b/c its my marriage and something I choose not to be so open about for my hubby's sake. but I totally recommend that book!! its a lot more about myself then i realized when I planned to start it which is awesome... its not just me praying for specific areas in my husband it first makes you look at yourself and how you need to change for him before praying that changes be made from him.

2011 is going to be an incredible yr! Im so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us! Theres so many things on my heart that Im praying for and have no clue what is God's plan but I know His plans for me are perfect and loving and the absolute best.
just to name a few... possibly going to Africa for 10 days, trying to get pregnant, wanting to adopt, selling our land and building in Loving TX, etc. lots on my mind that thankfully He takes every day and reassures me all in His perfect timing!

My prayer for you this year is that your desire would be for Him and everything will fall into place!
"Praise the Lord, all you nations; extol Him, all you peoples. For great is His love toward us, and the faithfulness of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord. -Psalm 117

No comments:

Post a Comment